Spring has sprung, which means the grass on your lawn is growing! It’s time to get the mower out again – but handle your grass-cutting yourself and you’ll be giving up evenings and weekends for the next nine months – and we know you’ve got better things to do with your time. For expert lawn-mowing and immaculate results, leave it to MegaMow and get on with enjoying your life!
Thirty lawn-mowing minutes well spent
According to The Lawn Institute, it takes half an hour to mow the average 10,000-square-foot lawn and if you do so once a week, you can expect to spend about 18 hours doing so annually. We cover the glorious south east: Kent, Sussex and Surrey, including Horsham, Reigate, Horsham, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath and Tunbridge Wells. These are places where there are a wealth of activities you could be joining in with, so check out Visit Kent, Visit Surrey and Visit Sussex for inspiration. But away from activities specifically linked to your area, what else could you be doing with that time?
In the half an hour you’d otherwise be cutting the grass…
- Leave us to mow your lawn while you make the most of spring by taking yourself off for a quick walk round your local park – or hop on your bike.
- Phone someone you haven’t spoken to for a long time
- Whip up a healthy and delicious veg and soft cheese frittata, which you can eat al fresco if it’s warm enough, once we’ve finished making your lawn look immaculate.
- Treat yourself to a leisurely bath
In eighteen lawn-mowing hours…
- Pack up a picnic – weather and geography permitting, you can spend a day on the beach with plenty of time to get there and back.
- Visit your largest local town as if you were a tourist – visit its museum or gallery, wander round its park and treat yourself to lunch at its top-rated café. You could even round off your day with a trip to the local cinema.
- Volunteer for a litter-picking initiative and relax and let your aching muscles recover once you’re home.
- Binge on a box set – it’s a guilty pleasure, we know, but worth giving in to occasionally. After all, we lead such hectic lives sometimes a session on the sofa in front of the TV is just what’s required. And with so much time at your disposal, you can even have a cheeky snooze in front of the TV.
There’s a world out there to be explored and enjoyed – and even just relaxed in. Free up your precious time by letting MegaMow handle your lawn-mowing this year – short cuts for busy people is the name of our game.
MegaMow – a modern grass-cutting service for modern, busy people.
The MegaMow grass cutting service is currently available in Tunbridge Wells, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate, Horsham, Uckfield, Crowborough, Redhill, Ashtead and Epsom